Instore customers and staff MUST wear masks at all times while in store. This is a Queensland Government requirement.
We are limiting the number of customers in store at once.
Online orders are being sent out as usual, any delays should be minimal as we adapt to changing legislation.
We are not currently shipping outside Australia and New Zealand due to long delays in international post
In light of recent and rapid changes relating to COVID-19 we have implemented changes to our store operation until the situation resolves.
From Tuesday January 12 2020 onwards:
- Customers who wish to buy products from our store in Milton can come in to store, provided they wear a mask at all times. Masks must be worn correctly over the nose and mouth. Scarves and neck gaiters are permitted provided they cover the face at all times and prevent spread of droplets. If you refuse to wear a mask, you will be asked to leave and will not be served. Remember that our staff do not write the rules, and they are entitled to a safe working environment.
- We will limit the number of customers in the store at once and reserve the right to ask you to stand outside or return later if the store would otherwise exceed a safe capacity which allows for social distancing.
- We advise that the store will likely be most busy on Saturdays, and request that all customers who can shop on another day please do so, to limit the number of customers wanting to be in store at once.
- We ask customers within the store to observe social distancing from each other and from staff, and to follow instructions from staff to maintain a safe and low-risk environment in store.
- If you wish to try on shoes, please bring your own socks, as we do not have trial socks available.
- Click & Collect orders are still available and are strongly recommended if you know what you want to buy in advance - you can visit anytime during our opening hours to pick up. You may ring the doorbell to collect an order without coming into the store.
To do everything we can to help our customers during this period all Click & Collect orders will be prioritised and available within 1 hour. You may also come into store to drop off returns - should you have a return please contact us by email first or complete our returns form. Returns on Click & Collect orders are free and available for 90 days from the date of purchase.
This policy will be reviewed as government directions change. We thank all our customers for their continued support and patience during this period as we work towards a full reopening.